The legal basis we rely on is legitimate interest (that data that allows us to operate our business effectively and which does not materially impact your rights, freedom or interests).
When do we collect your personal data?
As laid out in the legal basis above, we only collect your personal data to allow the smooth running of our business operation (our legitimate interest). In order to allow us to do these things we will collect data on you when:
- When you make a booking with us
- When you engage with us on our social media accounts - When you email us
How and why do we use it?
- To allow us to record your booking
- To process payments
- To respond to your queries and any complaints.
How do we share your personal data? We don’t.
Update: September 2020, we are currently required to hold names and phone numbers of anyone over 16 for 21 days for NHS Test and Trace purposes. This will be superseded by the use of the NHS Test and Trace App for customers to log their visit, coming into use on 24th September 2020.
What are your rights?
You have the right to request:
- Access to the personal data we hold about you
- The correction of your personal data when incorrect, out of date or incomplete.
- That we stop using your personal data.
- You have the right to request a copy of any information about you that Potstop holds on you: contact email@example.com or phone us on 01438 813727. To ask for your information to be amended, please contact us.
- Where we rely on our legitimate interest. In cases where we are processing your personal data on the basis of our legitimate interest, you can ask us to stop for reasons connected to your individual situation. We must then do so unless we believe we have a legitimate overriding reason to continue processing your personal data.
- To protect the confidentiality of your information, we will ask you to verify your identity before proceeding with any request you make under this Privacy Notice. If you have authorised a third party to submit a request on your behalf, we will ask them to prove they have your permission to act.
If you need further clarity on any of these points, please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 01438 813727 and we’ll be happy to assist you.
Potstop Ltd. 11c Station Road, Knebworth, Herts SG3 6DB Company Directors: Melissa Hawthorne and Amy Gammon